Sunday, December 20, 2009

GOODBYE!!!

Well, this is the last post for my blog.
The thing is, I don't know if I'm ready to stop blogging altogether. I know I'm done blogging about identity, I know that for sure, but I've enjoyed having a place to write things where it feels like people might actually read them.

A friend of mine suggested that I start a pop-culture blog, because I have such weird and obscure taste in movies and television. So maybe I'll do that.

As far as the blogging assignment for this class, I think it was a success. I think it was really cool to journal for an English class, and to not feel like I'm just writing for the teacher. Getting your thoughts out so that everyone in the class can read them, heck, everyone on the internet who is so inclined.

SO thanks for reading, any of you who stuck with it!
Auf Wiedersehen!

No comments:

Post a Comment